Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Anniversary Heart Banner

Sharing an Anniversary card I made using sketch #149 from CASE this Sketch.
I stamp this heart banner from Unity with Versamark then heat embossed it using white EP.  I actually got this stamp in a grab bag and fell in love with it!  I then used some Distress Inks and gave it a water color wash over the image.  I stamped Verve's Happy Anniversary sentiment using Versamark again and this time used gold EP.  Added a few sequins and my card was done!  I love how this CAS card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog!
God Bless!!

Entered in:
CASE this Sketch #149
Word Art Wednesday #209
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge 171 - Anything Goes
Hop with Unity 11/19/2015

15 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely I love the wash of pink here and the dangling hearts are so pretty, thanks for joining us at ATSM, and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Kris. Love the emboss resist technique and CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Simply sweet & lovely. Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps & More. Melissa - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. What a great grab bag treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much to love in those grab bags! Nice little stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be a great card to case. It is soft and just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Perfect amount of pink ink! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty! I love this stamp, too. Don't you just love grab bags?! I've gotten some of my most favorite stamps from them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've loved this hanging hearts stamp, beautifully done here and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely your card is! Love the heart garland :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty!! Love watercolored backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is darling! That watercolor background is just perfect with the embossed hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!