Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Thank You with Digital Delights

I am so excited to be a guest designer for Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
If you are not familiar with Digital Delights be sure to check out their cute and fun images HERE!

Now that the Christmas rush is mostly over, I still have one more Christmas party this weekend, it's time to start sending out thank you notes!

Today I am showcasing Digital Delights Holly Thank You and the cute snowman from Christmas Toppers #6.


I printed the snowman image twice, coloring both images with Copic markers.  I then fussy cut the complete image from one print and just the hands and hat from the second print.  I popped the image up with from tape.  I then added foam tape to the hands and hat to pop them up from the base image.  It is hard to tell the dimension in the picture.  I added Wink of Stella to the puff on top of the hat and to the holly on the hat.  I used red gems for the holly berries on the Thank You panel.   I embossed the green background layer with a snowflake embossing folder and added a little ribbon behind the sentiment.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Wishing you a very happy and blessed 2016!

Entered in;

9 comments:

  1. Oh Kris, This is just a Delightful card. I love your coloring and the dimension you've added by popping the hat and hands. We are so lucky that you agreed to be our guest designer.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Kris! I love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable. I love the sweet little snowman. Thank you, for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is totally adorable! I like how you paper pieced him and gave him some dimension! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE, Kris. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week. It always means SO much to me to have you share your talents wtih us. I hope that you will stop by again soon. Have a blessed week and a great 2016.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. This card would be PERFECT for the challenge at V's Sweet Ideas www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com - Non-Traditional Christmas and also
    CropStop - www.cropstop.com/blog - Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on Guest Designing, Kris! You did a fantastic job of showcasing that adorable snowman in your thank you card! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combo! your snowman is so cute, perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the colors, the embossing and way you colored him. Looks so frosty. Thanks for sharing this great inspiration with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kris, This is adorable! Love how you used two copies to create this such dimension. Great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!