Tuesday, May 17, 2016

TMS 352

Happy Tuesday!! It's time for another Tuesday Morning Sketch!!
Melissa has a fun sketch for you this week, so I hope you have time to play along!

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments.  This shop is a sweet little shop with rubber stamps, digital stamps, embellishments and lots of other things to help you create beautiful cards.  

The prize they're offering is 3 digital stamps of the winner's choice

And now here is the sketch,


and my card...
























This sketch is perfect for some quick cards.  I finally pulled out a set of stamps with matching dies I bought on clearance while back.  Love the cute, whimsical flowers!  I colored the images with a blending pen and Distress markers.  Some twine and sequins finish off this quick and easy card!

The rest of the DT has some wonderful cards to share with you also.  Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave a little love!

Debbie
Jenée
Jessi
Lee - taking a little break this week
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

Can't wait to see what you create!  Have a wonderful, creative week!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Kris!! I love your papers and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The papers are beautiful and the vase is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY love this Kris, everything about it is just so right!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!