Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fishing B-day

Can't believe I actually got another card done this weekend!  I ordered a Grab Bag from Flourishes during an after Christmas sale.  Usually I avoid Grab Bags because I like to know what I'm getting, but I thought I'd take a chance this one time.  I was pleasantly surprised when I receive the Grab Bag.  I fell in love with the stamp set they sent.  It is the Kids at Play set and I love the images in the set.  I finally had a chance to play with it this weekend!  Created this card for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #204.  The challenge was to created a card using a circle, a fishtail, and pearls.  Hope the square embellies work in place of the pearls.  Couldn't bring myself to put pearls on a masculine card!  Thanks for looking! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Kris!!! I don't know if I could put pearls on a masculine card either - LOL! Fabulous use of the 3 elements this week. Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!