Saturday, July 27, 2013

Garden Gate

Here's my card for the Flourishes Birthday Challenge - Six for Six.  There's still time to play along and join in the birthday fun, so head on over to Flourishes and check it out!  I'm hoping to have time to play along one more time. (fingers crossed!)
7-26Graphic
 

For the Six for Six challenge you need to include all six elements: sketch, colors, favorite Flourishes stamp, bling, ribbon or twin and embossing (dry or heat).  I had to flip the sketch in order to fit my favorite Flourishes stamp, Garden Gate.  Used Distressed inks and patterned paper to match the colors.  My green fishtail banner is dry embossed with a Swiss dot embossing folder.  My peach banner is ribbon I received in a Flourishes grab bag.  Added some twine and some little gems to the image panel.
Happy Birthday Flourishes!! Wishing you many more!!
Thanks for taking time to stop by! Blessings to you and yours!

Entered in:
Flourishes Birthday Challenge - Six for Six

3 comments:

  1. VERY PRETTY!!!!! This is my FAVORITE STAMP SET TOO!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Kris! Perfect use of all the details...thank you for celebrating with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, very warm colors and papers. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with Flourishes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!