Sunday, July 28, 2013

Inky Background

My third card is a stab at creating a sponged background.  I had some trouble with this one, I really need more practice!  Do you think anyone will notice the family of dust bunnies living in the corner, while I practice? :)
Here's my card:
This stamp is from the Kids at Play set.  Reminds me of my younger years playing outside with my sister and 5 brothers.  I do not have a very big inventory when it comes to ink pads.  So I did the best I could with the colors I had.  I found this technique challenging but fun.
Thanks for checking out my entry in Flourishes Birthday Challenge!  Blessings!

Entered in:
Flourishes Color your World Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kris! I love your cards! Have been enjoying scrolling through your blog. Anyway, I didn't see a way to contact you by email but I'd love to see if you might be interested in being on a design team. I'm looking for an extra Designer for Cards in Envy. If you'd like more info, please email me at strefger@gmail.com
    ~Sandy, Cards in Envy Host
    www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet summer theme! Thanks for playing along in the Create With Me Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!