Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Hello fellow coffee lovers! Happy National Coffee Day!
I am so happy to be participating in the Coffee Lovers Bloghop!
If you happened to stop here first, head on over to Cuts, Crops and Creativity to get the details on how to join this fun hop!
Here is a little card I created for today's hop.
I used the sketch from MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge as my inspiration.
             Print

Today I used a stamp I received in a grab bag from Unity.
I stamped my image on watercolor paper and colored with Distress inks and my water brush.  Stamped the image again and cut out the little heart. I then added a tiny snowflake to the center of the heart before adhering to the cup.  Added the sentiment to a die cut heart, then added a bow/button embellishment.
Now I just need an assortment of K-cups to go with this card and I'll have one Christmas present done!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are enjoying your favorite coffee as you hop along today!


Entered in;
Word Art Wednesday #151 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 
Sister Act - Challenge 76 - Anything Goes
My Favorite Things - Sketch 195



22 comments:

  1. Love your card. The use of the blues and that patterned paper give it a nice frosty feel, perfect for a cup of joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two hearts and the sweet soft winter blues make this a cozy scene with that steamy coffee.Thank you for posting art with us this week during our 151st challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Sending you happy hugs, smiles full of sunshine, and many blessings as you work and play.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet design and love how you used the sketch! Your colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Kris! Reminds me of a cozy day in while the snow swirls around outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card - love the blue tones.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty little winter card. Getting me in the MOOOOD! I can't wait for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the little cup. Love the layout you chose to use. Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the homey, rustic feel of your card, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kris! What a fun, sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge this week. I love it!
    Be blessed,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww...this is super sweet! Love that coffee mug! Awesome colors, such a cozy card!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the warm feeling of this card, it's like holding a hot coffee while it's snowing outside! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the design of your card and the color combination. I also get a warm feeling from this card. Makes me want to get all cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you did a winter theme for your coffee card. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, love the papers you have used on this one.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great idea for a little giftie! I love this. Happy Coffee Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so sweet! Great take on the sketch, love the DPs you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!