Saturday, September 13, 2014

TE selfie!

Taylored Expessions has a great prize challenge going on right now, just a few more days to enter the TE Sketch, Selfie, Share, Win challenge.

First create a card using this fun sketch -

 
I used Taylored Expressions Plane Awesome stamp set and die for my birthday card. Used TE Ray of Sunshine cutting plate and a little distressed ink to create the background.  I also created the cloud panel with a stencil and distressed ink.

Next take a selfie, or if you're like me, have someone else take a picture.  Sorry, I'm not a selfie girl!
Next share your card! Tell us who you're sending it to.  This one is going to my brother.

Thanks for the great sketch Taylor!
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of blogdom! 

Entered in:



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely design and that little aeropane is real cute!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kris! such a darlin card, I adore your cute selfie, what a sweet picture! I want to play along with TE too, thanks for the inspiration! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!