Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ready for Fall!

Quick little post to share a fall card I created.  The cooler temperatures are really putting me in the mood for fall.
I used sketch # 132 from Retro Sketches as my inspiration.


    Ok, so I may not have nailed the sketch, but it gave me the inspiration.  Inked up this stamp I purchased from Flourishes (no longer in business) almost a year ago and had never used.  Love how the coloring turned out! I used Distress Inks and my water brush.  Added some ink to the edges of a page from an old book, a little stamping a little distressing and a little bit of washi tape.  Used a Memory Box label die, that I purchased on sale from Dies R Us, for the first time for my sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you take time to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
God bless!
Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)I just found this new challenge! NBUS, yep I've got plenty of stuff that falls in that category!  Fun challenge, be sure to check it out!

Entered in:
Sweet and Sassy Fall Challenge
Tombow - Jennie's Book Challenge
Dies R Us - Fall Challenge
NBUS #2

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome watering can image, Kris, and you did a beautiful job of coloring it with your inks and water brush! I love how you have used the sketch to frame your image so effectively! Love a text background!! I'm delighted to meet you and become your newest follower and I would love to have you pop back to my place and follow me, too, if you like! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! I hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Beautiful design Kris! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘FALL FESTIVAL’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along in our "Fall Festival" challenge at
    Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors! Thanks for participating in Dies R Us "Fall Festival" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!