Monday, September 1, 2014

Hero

With the long weekend I was able to squeeze in a little extra play time.
Here is another Veteran's Day card I made using the sketch from My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.
MFTWSC191



I used the Western Star Border Die-namic on the angled panel.  The Hero and stars are from Verve, American Hero.  I colored in the red and blue stars with Distress markers.  I added Wink of Stella to the white star before adding Glossy Accents to all 6 stars on the sentiment circle.  A little paper piercing and some white/silver twine and the card was done.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great week!
God bless!

Entered in:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club #191
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kris, just perfect :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patriotic colors with the star border. The background looks awesome Kris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!