Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fluttering Butterfly

Sharing a birthday card I made for my sister-in-law.  Used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for my inspiration.
The twist this week was to use a fancy die.  I do not own very many dies, so I'm hoping this one is considered a  "fancy" one!  Last weekend I did the Simon Says Video hop on YouTube.  In Kristina Werner's video, she created an awesome suspension card.  So I decided to try my hand at a suspension card.  It is a fun technique and I will be trying this again! 
Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for the lovely comments!  God bless!!

Entered in:

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! I love the suspended butterfly!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kris, I love it! That butterfly is stunning in those colours, and a suspension card? You totally rock! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week - and you're up on the Facebook page again :) I can't resist this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!