Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pink Christmas

Went with some non-traditional colors for this Christmas card.  Here is my take on this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch.


The pink and blue snowflake were heat embossed using silver EP.  Then sponged on some distressed ink. The banner and sentiment were heat embossed using clear EP, then sponged on some ink.  The snowflake under the banner was die cut then I added some homemade glitter glue.  If you look close you can see some small white snowflakes on the background paper.  A few sequins to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!

Entered in:

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the embossing and non-traditional colors!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Christmas card Kris. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    PS - Can I get you to email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I so like the pink and blue color palette. Fun deviation from the "normal" Christmas colors. You've used our sketch so beautifully. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!