Friday, October 18, 2013

Happiest Anniversary

Used Oct. Week 3 Viva la Verve sketch to create this anniversary card.  
In honor of breast cancer awareness month I went pink.
Not much stamping on this one, the sentiment is from Unity.  Used dies and my Swiss dot embossing folder to create the circle/heart elements. Hand stitched the X's.  Used my Tombow runner, Aqua mono glue, and glue pen to adhere the papers, pearls and die cuts to the card base.  
Oct. 17th was our 26th wedding anniversary. Time sure flies when you're having fun (and when you're married to the love of your life!)  God has blessed us!
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! God bless! 

Entered in:

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Don't know why but I have trouble with anniversary cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that same embossing folder. I love this idea. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute...Luv the hearts and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love the hand-stitching, the die-cut hearts... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! That's cool how you used the pink die cut in the die cut space of the white circle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the sketch! Love your circles with hearts in them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and happy anniversary!!! What a great celebration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so completely beautiful! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unity sentiments are my favorite! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful card...simple and sweet. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! I love the cut out hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that sweet pink card. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!